On Thursday, March 10th, from 12:30-4:30 p.m. (PST), the Robert Presley Center of Crime and Justice Studies, a research center of the UCR School of Public Policy, will host a symposium involving experts on mental health and the criminal justice system.
The panel will include:
- Dr. Jennifer Eno Louden (Associate Professor of Psychology, the University of Texas at El Paso)
- Dr. Veronica Kelley (Chief, Mental Health & Recovery Services, Orange County Health Care Agency)
- Dr. Bruce Link (Distinguished Professor of Sociology and Public Policy, UC Riverside)
- Vonya Quarles (Executive Director, Starting Over Inc.)
- The Honorable R. Glenn Yabuno (Presiding Judge, San Bernardino County Superior Court)
Established in 1994 by the California State Legislature and named after former California State Senator Robert Presley, the Presley Center “offers university level evidence-based research for the better understanding and analysis of crime policies and practices.” More information at presleycenter.ucr.edu.